I have to put Reverse Gear



 July 7th 2023

It is hot sunny morning, 9.15 and already 24 C, feel like 26. I woke up early, done with my breakfast. Talked to one of my daughters, my middle one, called me from Grimsby. 

She was going home, done with her work. It was a brief talk. She was busy, picking up her son, on the way from school. My other daughters are still at work. They will call me later on. We talk everyday, not much, just to connect. 

I am busy with my computer. No message from my childhood friend. She never skips, must be busy. She was at her son's place in Sydney, was planning to go back to Perth, to be with her daughter. She must be stuck, other matters to be resolved.

Anyway we have to find our own, "Things to do", to get busy, to make our day. Don't have to wait for people's calls and messages. I am busy playing Scrabble and Card games on my computer. Computer is sort of Blessing for me. I don't know how my Mom used to pass her time without phone and computer. How come she never complained about, "Nothing to do".

Fridays are usually busy for me. I go to work, to play Darts. It is cancelled today. Summer time activities for kids, are going on there. We will go on Monday and Thursday for couple of weeks. Change in schedule for summer.

It is 11.15, I am tired of playing games on my computer. Checked my table calendar for, "Things to do" list. Not much there. I started feeling drowsy. When you don't find things to get busy, you start getting lethargic. 

Your body starts going into Sleep Mode, takes time off. I have to do something to distract, have to put a Reverse gear, to wake up my body. To get her into action. 

Day just started, not good sign to see my body into a sleep mode. I quickly changed, ready to go for my walk. No second thought about. It is hot, I have to pick something light to wear, to tackle the weather. 

It is 12. 15, I am at Tim Hortons, enjoying small tea with plain Croissant. I am glad. Planned for my walk. My body is all set, fully awake, cooperating with me. I am happy. Life is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

They can relate what we talk