Don't have to wait for calls

 

July 12th 2023

Beautiful morning. Great weather. Not so cold, not too hot. It is 22 C, perfect for walk. It is 10.30, I am in my room, busy sorting things and clothes, to be packed for my trip to England. I have already put a clean garbage bag by the side of my wall cabinets. I will start dumping things here. It will easy to pack after. 

We don't have to be panicky at the last moment. Have to plan and manage things beforehand. It will release our pressure to meet deadlines. My flight is couple of days away. I have already planned my, "Things to do". I have to do my hair color and one load of laundry. 

Tomorrow I have to go to work. I love playing Darts. I won't have to miss that. I will be back after 12.30. I will have all day after. I will be fine. Not to worry about. We have to give positive messages to ourselves, of and on. It helps to release pressure, to calm you down. We won't be able to work under pressure. It wastes more time.

Yesterday, I went for my walk towards Metro side. I got Scotch tape, Sudoku and word search books from Dollarama. I will need these books during my flight, to get busy. Scotch tape, I need, to tape shampoo, Creams, perfume and some of medicines. Not to mess up other things in my suit case.

It is 11.15, my daughters are calling me from Reading and Grimsby. They are done with their work, going home. I know, our talk will not be long. Just to connect is also good. Our kids are usually busy, have other things to do. We have to appreciate for whatever time, they are able to be with, we parents.

We have to be thankful to them. Everyone likes to be appreciated, being critical and making complaints, never solves anything. Complaints spread negativity. It will ruin our day and also our relationships. 

It is 11.30, I am getting ready for my walk. We have to find things to get busy, to make our day. We don't have to wait for our kids phone calls. Not for people to give us company. Be yourself, get out. Plan your day. Kids and company, are always welcome. Don't have to wait for them. 

It is 12. 15, I am at Tim Hortons, enjoying glazed old style donuts and small tea. I am enjoying my time alone. Life is all Good. No complaints. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk