Sitting in Daughter's Garden

 

It is morning, bright and quiet, peaceful. I am sitting in my daughter's garden. Trees, with all sorts of green, standing calm and quiet all around. Nice weather, no breeze, still pleasant. Two white pigeons are walking, at the side of the garden. I see so many pigeons, here in London.

Black cat, Tommy is sitting beside me, right in front. He is a nice pet. They have it for years. Yellow roses are in flower pot on the brick red garden fence. Next to it, is the pot of white flowers with deep blue center, so beautiful.

Jasmine climbing plants, on red wall, look great. Trees with white delicate flowers, amazing, scenic. I see couple of green leafy plants, with top deep red. I can't figure out, these are it's leaves or sort of flowers. 

Tall trees, more than twenty feet, are around too. Some are Shrubs, some flower plants and pots. Garden is all mixed up with variety of vegetations. I am enjoying and amazed. Every plant is unique, with it's own beauty and identity.

You can sit for hours to observe. To study and to have a feel. They have their own world, to reveal. Ready to open up to whoever comes closer to connect, to seek acquaintance. I am sitting in garden, enjoying morning tea and the beauty around. Atmosphere is so serene, you start feeling, you are away from your all routine matters. You have nothing to do for a while, immersed in this utmost tranquility, is something to experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk