I am in London



 July 18th 2023

I don't know from where to start. So much done in the last couple of days. I started my journey from Toronto to London, on 15th night. My departure was at 10 pm. It was seven hour flight. I was at Heathrow airport, at 10 in the morning of 16th. London is five hours ahead of time in Toronto.

Weather is great here in London. It looks beautiful, all green. I like the drive, here. My daughter was at the airport, with her husband. I was happy to see them, forgot about all of my tiredness. Kids are lifelines for we parents.

Two days were all mixed with jet lag and tiredness, still I was able to be on roads of London, with my daughter. Day one was, short trips to "Tesco" to get groceries and to train station. My daughter was going to drop her son, I went with her to station. 

Day two was, trip to Windsor Castle. It was great, scenic. Huge park around. Beautiful lake in front. Couple of cruise and number of Swans, were sailing on the surface of water. Weather was a bit on the hot side, so people were lined up, by the ice cream shop. I also got, single scoop of pistachio one. My daughter got pictures with her phone, to cherish the beautiful memories. 

Tomorrow, my daughter planned to take me to Oxford, to her daughter's place. I am enjoying my time. Jet lag is nearly gone. Not so tired. Hope to enjoy, rest of my trip too. Lucky me to see my daughters and my grandkids. My right leg is giving me problems. Who cares. I will be fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk