My System is switched off

 

Some days, we sleep well, nothing looks wrong, still we don't feel good. Don't like to start our day, feeling low and lethargic. I think, it is ok. We Humans are not Robots. Give yourself a break. Sometimes, our body looks fine, mind doesn't want to come forward to give orders.

Our system is very complex, not so simple. It is creation of God Almighty. Not easy to understand. We can't figure out, what went wrong. Give yourself a break. Your mind will figure that out. Things will be back to normal after a while. Have patience. Don't get panicky.

Variety of beautiful flowers are there, in my daughter's garden. Grass is lush green. Two white pigeons are walking around, still my heart is not into it. Not enjoying the view, the beauty. I think, I have to take a day off. have to wait. My mind will work out to get things back to normal. I have to be patient. I think, my system is down. Let it be switched on. Have to wait. Patience is virtue. It works in all situations. I will do that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk