I am in Oxford



 July 21st 2023

I am in London, it is about a week, came on 16th. I am all settled down. No jet lag, nothing. Weather is the same. I checked the weather in Toronto. It is 21 C, in London it is 20. Sunny and bright, beautiful. I am enjoying, walking in the garden, at my daughter's place, in Reading.

So much green all around. Pink, white, red and yellow, all colors of flowers, are smiling in the flower beds around. Two grey color Pigeons are walking in the garden. It looks so peaceful. Calm and quiet.

Yesterday I was at Oxford, in the city of Uni. I came to know that "Harry potter" movie was shot here. Amazing architecture around. The Campus, Churches, Castles and Cathedrals. Big shopping Centre, to shop and to walk around. My daughter was looking for parking, nothing was available. Luckily, we got one, in the Mall's upper level parking area.

It was 1.30, we had fish burger and fries from McDonalds. From there, after walking around, in the Mall for about an hour, went to my granddaughter's place. She just got her new house. Beautiful location. City area at one side, lake and forest area at just five minutes walking distance, on the other side.

She was married four years ago. They are young couple. Her husband is a doctor. I think, they are well settled at their age. Nowadays, buying a house in London, is not easy. Mortgage rates are going higher every day. 

Weather was good, lots of tourists and students were everywhere, in groups. I like small towns. I enjoyed my time, after walking in the city, had tea at my granddaughter's place. Her husband was also there to give us company. We were back to Reading around five pm. 

I am all good, not so much pain in my leg. Thanks to hot water bottle. My daughter gives me at bed time. I feel lucky to be around my daughter's family, spending time with my grand kids. Beautiful moments to cherish, to lock up in my memory box.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk