Letter To My Readers

 

Beautiful morning. It is 20 C, in London, same as at my home, in Pickering, Canada. I am sitting in my daughter's garden, enjoying the beauty around. Lush green grass, tall trees, more than twenty feet high, smiling colorful flowers in pots. 

Jasmine plant with delicate white flowers, looking great on red brick wall. Two white pigeons walking on right side of the garden. Perfect scenic view to behold and to cherish. Memorable moments. 

I will be leaving in couple of days to my next station, to Kent. My other daughter's place. At the moment, thinking about you. My Readers family. Hope things are fine with you people, my friends.

Dear Readers in Ireland, hope you people enjoying your time, reading my Blogs, at my friend's Cafe. Please follow the directives. We have to listen to Authorities. I request the Priest, not to make things difficult. Please let Smile Cafe to carry on it's working smoothly. People come here to enjoy, to get happiness. I am happy for all of you.

Dear Readers, who are reading my Blogs at their Corporate notice boards, I love everyone of you. You people are my lifeline. Please say Hi to my friend, the Smile Addict.

Dear Friend N, please don't stop reading my Blogs. I love you very much.

My friend, who was doing two jobs, must be still busy with his jobs. I request you to listen to my friend, your supervisor. Focus on your work and listen to Happy worker.

Dear Retiree friends, hope things are fine at the reading sessions of my Blogs. Please keep the environment peaceful for everyone. I request the Retired priest and his friends, please not to bother the Hijab lady and her temple people friends. 

These are special mourning days for them, like Eater. Leave them alone. Let them do, whatever they like, for their special days. Everyone has his own belief. We don't have to interfere. I am worried for them. No spy cameras please. No discussion about Religions. This is personal for everyone.

Dear Students, hope many of you are done with studies, started new life. Busy with career and some with family of their own. Wish all the best to each and everyone of you. 

My new friends, I welcome you people. Try to listen to your teachers and focus on your studies. Have patience and respect everyone's feelings. Thanks.

Please say Hi to my friends, the Chancellor, Dean, George, Lucy and your other teachers. Thanks. Love you all.

My friend, Keith Walker, things must be fine with you and at your Corporate organization. Hope you are still reading my Blogs.

Hello Kris, my friends Niklas and Hannah must be doing well. Please don't let Father to disturb the harmony of your household. Thanks. Niklas must be in Uni by now. I love him. He is a nice boy. Wish him all the success.

I thank to all my multilingual friends. My thanks to Breda, Craig, Karen, Jimmy, Tiara, Cleo, Literature fellow, Superwoman, mrizvi, Plunker, Batman and Boris. I apologize for missing so many names, of you my friends. Please forgive me.

I always miss comments from you, my dear readers. I am not getting any for months. Love you all. Keep that in mind please. Please keep me in your thoughts. I am travelling, will be back in Canada, in the first week of September. Need your prayers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk