My daughters waiting for me



 It is midnight after. Sometimes you can't sleep. No use of going to bed and trying again and again. To distract yourself, is the best option. I am doing the same. My computer is switched on. I am busy writing my Blog. I am now, enjoying my time. Who cares about sleep. The more you think, the more you will be out of it.

It is very quiet. Everyone sleeping in my household. I am thinking about my travel. It is just couple of days away. I have to distract myself, to relieve pressure. Thinking something positive works, to balance things out. I have to think about my daughters,

My daughters are waiting for me. My childhood friend will be coming to London by the end of July. She lives in Netherland, with her daughter. She is looking forward to see me, making plans. My younger sister got an accident, fractured her hip. She is home now, her surgery was done last week. She will be happy to see me. I have to think about all that. 

Tomorrow, I have to go to work, to play Darts. My son is going to office, so he won't be there to drop me at my work place. My friend will be picking me up. I have to feel lucky, having great friends and loved ones. Thinking positive will be enough to feel relaxed, to calm you down. Try that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk