Bus # 159 from Streathem

 


June 18th 2023

It is 10.30, weather is great 21 C. It will be warmer later on. I have to get ready for my walk. I will choose some light top from my closet, to feel comfortable. I am all set, walking on the side of Whites Road. On my right, is the steel grill fencing condominiums. On the left, is sort of forest area. Water is flowing by the side, in a small area. 

Summer is great to walk around. You pass through all shades of green. Breeze scented, loaded with the fragrances from around. Wild flowers look great too. White Daisies, bright yellow Marigold, purple and pink, all so beautiful, giving color to the atmosphere. 

Trees with no flowers, all green look great too, to observe, to behold. No two trees look the same. Every tree has it's own identity, it's own individuality, like we humans. Every season is great, with it's own beauty. I am enjoying summer for now. 

It is 11.30, I am at Tim Hortons, enjoying my small tea with old style glazed donut. Tim Hortons is like my second home. Library is my work place, my office. 

My travel time is getting closer, day by day. My daughters are all excited. Me too. In the morning, I opened my table drawer, I was looking for something. I noticed small piece of paper, with my writing, I jotted down years back, when  I was in London. I was staying with one of my daughter at Croydon. She was working, leaving at 7 in the morning, coming back 4.30 after. 

I used to get my travel bus pass from the nearby shop, to plan my day. It was fun to travel. To hit the roads, to go everywhere, every day new plan. I jotted down, on of those days," Hamleys Toy store 250 years old, is one stop before Oxford Street. Bus # 159, take from Streathem." 

" Garfunkle Restaurant is at Oxford Circus, next to BHS and John Lewis, next to Mc Donald's". This was the road map of years back. So many stores are not there now, got bankrupt. 

I jot down these sort of things to compile beautiful moments of my life. Whenever you come across these note slips, you start to have a feel of the moment. These are not only paper slips, these are like flowers of happiness, gifts, you gathered, while traveling through trails of your life. Enough to put smile on your face. Enough to make your day. I take these paper notes, like my treasures. Remind me of my beautiful memories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk