Open Letter to my Dear Readers

 


June 8th 2023

Hazy sky, slightly smoky, may be due to wildfire in Northern Ontario, Quebec side. Not dark, still somewhat bright morning. Sun is not awake yet, hiding under his greyish blanket. I am done with my breakfast. My youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy was going to his Uni. I made peanut jam sandwich with a cup of hot chocolate milk for him, before making my own oatmeal porridge and stir fry egg.

Kids and our loved ones, are always priority. I believe that. It gives you inner peace and happiness. No replacement of that. Doing things for others, are very special. Try to go for that, whenever get a chance. I take it like a signal from God Almighty, to come forward, to help out His other creatures. Go for it, to make Him happy. Take it like His assignment for yourself. 

Some days, we feel up, while some days are different. We start feeling low, a bit down. That is normal. We humans are not robots. We have emotions. Things happen. We have to push ourselves, to go, to do things, to make our day. 

It is 11.30, my daughters are at school, busy with parents meetings. They will be late. They call me every day, to connect, to chit chat, not long calls. They usually make calls while going home, from their work. Today they wont be able to call now, may be not before 2 pm, my time in Toronto.

My niece, my sister's daughter, just called me from back home. She was talking about her travel and her kids. She is on work permit, works in Toronto, now visiting her kids for couple of weeks. It is nice of her. 

Couple of weeks back, she was with me, stayed for a weekend, at my place, sharing my room. We were at Tim Hortons too, enjoyed time together. She is in her early thirties. I think, age doesn't matter, when love is there and also you are on the same wave length, to talk about things, to enjoy.

It is 11.45, I am ready for my walk. We have to value time and our health. Have to be grateful to God and have to feel lucky, to be able to get out, to go to the places, of our choice. It is great, we are able to make choices. God forbid, things can change any time, any moment. Value that, we have power to move around. Be grateful.

I am on Whites Road, going to Tim Hortons. It started drizzling. I have to walk faster, not good for my glasses to get wet and foggy. It is 12.20, I am at coffee house, enjoying my small tea with half hot water, one milk, one sugar and one carrot walnut muffin. 

We have to change menu, to get variety and to give color to our life, to feel good. I am enjoying my time alone slot. High school kids are all around. It is a festive atmosphere. I am happy, I came, also enjoyed my walk.  

It is so long, I am not getting comments from you people, my friends. I think, it is Google. May be too much traffic, internet too busy. After COVID so much is changed in everyone's life. I still remember everyone of you. Thinking about you my dear readers, my friends.

My dear reader, who was doing 2 jobs. My friend, "N", hope you are still reading my Blogs. Dear Retiree friends, hope things are fine with you people. Please keep my Blog reading sessions, peaceful, to enjoy. Respect everyone's feelings and emotions. 

Dear friends in Ireland, I miss your comments. Everything must be fine at your Cafe and with all of my friends. Please don't open your Cafe on close holidays. We have to respect the directives. 

Dear students, I love you people. Please say Hi to my friends, Your Chancellor, Dean, George, Lucy and all your teachers. Have patience and listen to them. Thanks. So many of you must be busy with your work and career. Wish you all the luck. Love you.

 I am worried about my friends Niklas and Hannah. Please Kris take care of them. Hope Father now behaving well, not interfering into their lives and personal matters.

I miss everyone's comment and always keep thinking about you my friends. Dave Linda, Boris, Keith Walker, Newbie, Karen, Superwoman, Kyle, Plunker, Batman, Happy Reader and her Mother in law.

Jimmy, Tiara, Cleo, Brenda, Craig, Pete and my friend, SA. His son was not well at that time. Hope he is fine by now. I remember you, my multilingual friends. Please forgive me, may be I am missing some of you, by names.

All of you, are my life line. I write my Blogs, always thinking about you my friends. Please keep that in mind. I love you all. You are my Readers Family members. Wish you people all the best. Be happy. Keep smiling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk