Pull a chair and grab a book

 


June 22nd 2023

Bright sunny hot morning, 23 C feels like 26, will be warmer later on. It is 10.15, I am in my room with my friend, computer. My daughters are at work. They won't call till 12 after, of my time in Toronto. No messages on my Facebook from my loved ones too. 

Many of my friends are gone. Just couple of them are left. No one is a Facebook person. They give me calls. We talk day to day matters. Sometimes, we revive memories of our time. The time, we were together, about more than half a century ago. 

One of my friend, who lives in Australia, messages me every day. She is in Sydney, visiting her son. Today will be going back to Perth, to be with her daughter. Today, I miss her message. She must be busy with her travel things.

Anyway, I am getting ready for my walk. It will be warmer, hot later on. Good time to walk. It is 11.30, I am at Tim Hortons, having small tea and old fashioned glazed donut. Life is all good. I enjoyed everything, my tea, donut and my time alone slot. Time to go home.

It is 12.40, I am walking back home. Beautiful wild flowers, on the side of the walkway, are looking great. Small golden and purple flowers are bright in colors. I don't know their names. Dark blue, White, all are smiling. Enough to make our day. 

Nature is amazing. Beauty is everywhere to behold. Trees loaded with green. Nothing there to complain about. Thank You God for keeping us able to admire all that. The beauty around. 

Company of your choice, always matters, it is great, still, try to be alone, to enjoy your own self from time to time. Try to be with you, with no distraction. Sit in your backyard. Pull your chair, grab a book / magazine and enjoy the moment. We don't have to walk around. Just open your window, go to your balcony to enjoy. Beauty is everywhere. You will find at your door steps. 

Try to look through. Observe and behold, to feel the pulse of the moment. Be alone for a while, to be with the company of your own self. Feel the moment. You will get the real joy, real happiness. You will feel calm, peace inside, deep down. That will be the moment to cherish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk