Birds saying Hi from Tree tops



 Beautiful morning. Weather is great. So much to enjoy. You people must be tired of me, writing beautiful morning so often. I believe, we have to start our day with something positive. Morning is the face of our day. We have to welcome that. Writing is like, to ink your inner thoughts. We blot words on paper, on computer. It has to be positive.

To write something positive, is to push ourselves away from negativity. To direct our own self to take the right track. Negativity is contagious, same is positivity. Thinking positive works like spreading happiness around. It dilutes pressure and fatigue, we feel from our day yo day matters.

I believe, life is the same for everyone. It is like a combo of bitter and sweet events, which go on happening in our life. It all depends, how we take it. Try to make it full of happiness. 

Attitude is the key. It alters your thoughts, motivates you to go forward. It helps to resolve issues, to deal with our routine matters. We learn that nothing is a big deal. Nothing is end of the world. Nothing matters that much in our life, to worry about. The only thing matters, is how to lead our lives happily.

Try to spread happiness and put smile on the faces around. You will get happiness in return. So simple. What goes around, will come back to you. 

For now, I am enjoying my walk, going to "Metro", to get Pizza buns, Croissants and some bakery stuffs. Metro bakery is good. My grand kids like that, will get Blueberry muffins for myself. Try to reward yourself. Your body will feel good, will go with your plans, to do things, will cooperate to make your day. 

Give and take, works in all relationships. Nothing works one sided. Keep that in mind. Birds are all around, some are on tree tops, talking to each other. Couple of them may be saying Hi to me. I think, they know me well. I use to go for my walk, they see me often.

One small bird is walking beside me on the walkway. So much traffic is on Whites road. It is weekend, people may be going to groceries, or to lakes and parks, to enjoy with family. So much green is all around. Some of the trees are loaded with variety of beautiful flowers. So much to enjoy. Life is great. No complaints. God is Great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk