Me and computer, my friend

 




June 29th 2023

Beautiful day. Great morning, nice weather. No rain and not too hot. It is 23 C. I started my day a bit late. My sleep was not good last night. Things happen. We are not robots. Anything can trigger, enough to disrupt our routine. We humans are full of emotions. Most of the time, we can not figure out and so many things keep going on, in the back of our mind. That is more than enough to distract our set schedule. 

Nothing is end of the world. Not to worry about. Just go for the damage control. At the time when everyone is sleeping in your household, and the only one awake is you, in the middle of night. We feel pressure. It is but natural.

Switch on computer, watch your favorite shows. Get busy with games of your choice on your computer. Don't forget to use headphones. We don't have to wake up others. Not nice to disturb everyone. I use to play Scrabbles with Robots and card games and watch shows of my choice.

Try to avoid, to feel panicky and restless, because of sleep. Sometimes, it will take hours to go back to sleep. The more we push ourselves, we feel more pressure. We have to face the moments. Try to distract yourself, that will help you, to calm down. Feeling panicky, won't solve the issue. Anyway, I am back on track, ready to tackle with plans of my day. 

In the days of our work and time of schooling, we have our set day routine. We start our day with plans already chalked out for us. Not have to worry about to fill out our day schedule columns. 

After, we are retired, we have to manage our days. Have to fill up with, "Things to do". Sitting home, doing nothing, will lead us to negativity. We will start feeling low and ultimately, God forbid, will end up in depression. 

Our kids are busy with work and their families. We don't have to wait for them, to make our day. We are in-charge of our own life. We have to fill our day with activities of our interest, to get busy, to live a happy life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk