They can relate what we talk

 


June 13th 2023

Beautiful morning. Great weather. It was raining all day, yesterday. Stopped at late night. I was working, Mondays are my work days. Have to go to play Darts. It starts at 9.30 in mornings. We were thirteen all together. Picked our numbers to make teams. Two boards with four teams. Three players in each. One team was odd, I mean with four. Anyway we enjoyed.

Thirteen seniors on a rainy day, out to play, to enjoy time together. Amazing at that age. Gives inner peace. Boosts will power with affirmation that we still can do it. Rain or no rain, nothing can stop, to make our day. I think, will is everything behind your motto. When there is a will, there is always a way to go ahead, to move on, to do what you want.

Today is Tuesday, weather is great 18 C, a bit on a cooler side. I am off, not working on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Last week I booked my flight to England. My daughters were pushing me for that. Asking me to come, to visit.

Travel is too demanding at our age. Too much pressure. I have to do that. No pain no gain. Nothing is total plus. I will be great to see my three daughters and their kids. One of my younger sister lives there too, in Ilford. I will meet her.

One of my childhood, grade seven friend called me this morning. She used to live at Regent Street, in the heart of downtown London. She moved to Netherland, lives with her daughter for couple of years. I used to stay at her place for couple of days to enjoy time together. 

We have so many memories, going to museums, gardens, eating out at places of our choice to enjoy our time. She will be in London for a month. We will make plans. She asked me to stay at her place to spend couple of days. I will do that.

It is lucky to be with old friends. They are like treasure. No replacement of the moments we spend with them, together. Our sentiments, our emotions, our old time stories. They can relate, what we talk. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear