Time Freeze, takes you years back

 


June 6th 2023

Great day, today. Sun is shining in full bloom, smiling from up and above. Weather is perfect, not too hot. No rain. It is 9.15, I am done with my breakfast. Having morning tea, at my deck. Enjoying the scenic view of my garden and around. Air is scented, loaded with all sort of fragrances, from the flowers around. 

I see small red bird, talking to Lilac flowers, in the back garden of my next door neighbor. Two small black birds are enjoying their morning walk, on the left side. My friend, the Black squirrel is busy stretching on the wooden fence of my garden, in front. Such a perfect view to behold, to cherish.

It is 10.15, I did two loads of my laundry, yesterday. My clothes, bed sheets, towels, all done, washed. Today I will wash my blanket and my comforter. I don't wash it every week, in summer time, have to do it often. I will do it today.

My youngest daughter is calling me from Reading. She must be coming back from her college. She is doing one year course for her teaching career. Today she has to submit all her work files. 

Her course will be done by mid June. Her kids are now grown up. It is good to be busy with something constructive, to top up your knowledge. It grooms your personality. Changes your outlook. When you feel good inside, everything looks good.

Your life is, the way you look at it. It is like a blank slate. You keep on writing your day to day events, to fill it up, to compile the story book of your life. Try to write anything good, not sad, not bleak, to ruin the pages of your life story book. 

It is 11.45, I am getting ready for my walk. Every day I change my route, to change the scenery, to give color to my walks. Yesterday, I went to the "Metro" side. Today I will go to Tim Hortons. 

It is 12. 25, I am sitting in the Coffee House. Enjoying small tea with half hot water, one milk, one sugar and one chocolate chunk cookie. High schoolkids are all around. I think it is their break time. It is a festive atmosphere here. Full of life. I am enjoying my tea and cookie, writing my Blog. For me, it is like talking to my Readers family. 

Couple of days back, one of my colleague from my old work time, called me. We worked, more than quarter a century ago, together. So much changed in our lives. It looked that nothing is changed. We enjoyed our talk.

To connect with the people of our time, our era, is very special. You feel, time freeze, to take you, to enjoy the time of years back. You start feeling, nothing is changed. It is lucky, to connect with the people of our era. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk