Red Single Rose Smiling in front

  


It is 8.15, in the morning. I am at my deck, sitting on, one of the steel, red knitted garden chairs. Having honey and hot water drink. I take it first thing in the morning before having oatmeal porridge. Garden is in full bloom. This is summer time. Grass is lush green. 

I noticed, on my right, is sitting, small grey rabbit. I am surprised, how come, he didn't hear the slam of my patio door. I just came out, closing the doors behind. He is having his breakfast too. Busy, enjoying the grass of my garden. I think, all creatures become familiar, get relaxed. They need some time, to gain trust and confidence, like we humans.

Red single rose is smiling in front. Couple of David Austin peach color roses looking beautiful too. Canadian pink rose plant is fully loaded with flowers. So many are there, adding color to my garden. Air is scented. Aroma of variety of flowers, is all around. My friend, the Black squirrel is busy with his exercises on the wooden fence of my garden. 

I am enjoying everything around. Every season is unique, with it's own beauty. Summer is the time to get out. To hit the roads and trails. Time to go to water and parks. To make plans to enjoy outside. 

It is 9.30, I am in my room. My daughters called me from Reading and Grimsby. My daughter, who lives in Kent, is busy. She will call me later. Today, is her son's birthday. She must be having big plans to enjoy the big day.

My window blinds are drawn up. My computer is switched on. I am all connected. Enjoying the scenic view of the world outside. Browsing the Facebook messages of my loved ones too. Life is great. No complaints. Thank You God for everything. Love You.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk