I Love my maroon umbrella

  


June 27th 2023

Raining, since early morning. Nowadays we are getting rain every day. It is 10.15, I have to check my table calendar. I think my hair wash is due. At our age, we go on losing our hair, so after shower, you can imagine. I take couple of days break for my hair wash. Anyway, today I have to do that. I will color my hair too. 

I love my table calendar. It reminds me for things to do. I jot down my routine things there. It is easy. No pressure to remember. Specially for, when to change bed sheets and to do my hair wash. 

It is 12.30, still raining. I will make some calls. My walk is now on hold. My younger brother lives in Whitby, with his elder daughter. He is leaving today for Chicago, to be with his younger daughter. His wife is also going with him. I will call them to wish for a safe trip and to enjoy their time over there.

We have to make calls / visits, to share people's special moments. They must be happy to see their other daughter. Sharing adds up the intensity of happiness, and while, people going through their difficult moments. Calls will be like blessings, give them relief. 

It will distract them from the grief for a while. They will be a bit relieved, to know, to have a feel, that there is someone for them. They are not alone. 

It is 2.30. rain just stopped. Forecast is for rain all day. I am getting ready. I think, it is the right time, don't want to miss my walk. I have my maroon umbrella with me. I got it for four dollars, years ago from Dollarama. 

I am all set, walking by the Whites Road. Rain drops are glittering like pearls on the grass, at the side of walkway. Beautiful Daisy, Small yellow flowers and star shaped Violet flowers, all look happy, all smiling. 

I see, small brown Rabbit sitting under the bush, enjoying his time. I think he is the same one, who comes to visit my back garden. Birds, on tree tops, are busy in chatting. What a scenic view, amazing. 

It is 2.45, I am at Tim Hortons. I will have small Fries today, will change my menu, to make my day. Wendy's is in the same premises. I will get it from there. Sometimes, change is good, gives you more joy, more happiness. I am enjoying my Fries. Life is all good. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk