Kids Grow Up Fast

 


June 24th 2023

It was raining since morning, just stopped. Sky looking great. So many shades of blue and grey, mixed up with milky white, are scattered, up and above, on the big canvas of the magnificent sky. Looks like sketches in water color, all around. Nature is amazing. What a beauty to behold.

My deck is all wet, washed and clean. Thanks to the rain. I am walking barefoot on my deck. Sometimes to behave like a kid, is ok. Nothing wrong with that.

My eldest grandson is awake, he is in shower. He came last night from his one week business trip to Halifax. Couple of years back, he was just a baby. Now business trips. Kids grow fast. We have to be there for them, to share our moments, before they grow up and have no time for us, after. I am in my kitchen, making scrambled eggs for him. He will enjoy that.

My youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy is also awake, just came out of his room. I will make peanut sandwiches for him. I know what he wants for his breakfast. 

We have to feel lucky, while dong things for others. I take it like a duty assigned from God, to be there for others. To make their day, to put smile on the faces around. It is an honor, to be picked up from Him, to get selected for the assignment. More than enough to make our day too. 

It is 11.30, my son is just back from Costco, after the oil change for his black Acura. I am making tea and Omelette, to enjoy with him. He is planning to go to lake. I am getting ready for my walk. 

I think, to enjoy Nature, we have to be alone, to feel the depth and intensity of the moment, of the beauty around. I will do that. Trees are loaded with green, birds having chit chat on top. Flowers adding up color and beauty, to the scenic atmosphere. It is like cherry on top. No complaints. Life is great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk