Magnolia Tree is now Full of Life

 

It is Friday 9.30 in the morning. I am all set to go to my work, to play Darts. For now I am walking on my driveway, waiting for my son, also enjoying the  scenic view around. My son is about to come any time soon, to drive me to my work place, to my library.

Red wooden bench is looking great. On the left side of my garden, Magnolia tree is loaded with buds and flowers, looks full of life. Skeleton trees around, are no more skeletons. All are full of green stuff, back to life. May just started, not even a week passed, still so much has changed. Weather is great, 10 C. Time of winter coats and jackets are done. It is time to get out, to enjoy outdoors.

My son is here, opening the door of black Lexus. My eldest grandson likes to take the other car, white Infinity SUV, to his work. It is 9.45, I am at my work. It looks a full house here. I think, we need three boards, to play. I see lots of people. Eighteen in total. We pick numbers to make teams, so will know after, that who will be playing with me and to which board, I have to go. It is nice. By this way people have chance to mingle around.

It is 10.30, we are done with two games. I am playing on Board number three. It is break time. Time to enjoy Coffee / Tea and goodies.

 Variety of cookies are on the kitchen counter. People can pick, what they like. Coffee pot is there, ready to fill up your cups. Hot water pot is also ready. People can put tea bags, whoever like to have tea. Milk / Cream, sugar, Tea bags and cups, are all set. People use cups, wash with soap, dry it out and put it back after. Everyone cooperates, to make the space clean and to put everything thing back in cupboards.

To make things happen, in groups, we need lots of patience, also have to respect everyone's emotions too. Everyone has his own personality. No one is perfect. We all are humans. Have to give benefit of that. Try to forgive and forget each other's shortcomings. Just enjoy your time and let others to enjoy their time too. Life is too short. Time flies. Moments go on slipping from our hands, for never to come back. Value the moments in hand. Present moment is everything, we have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk