My Friend The White Butterfly is Back



 She died in Denver, America. Her daughter lives there. My sister was in bad shape so her daughter brought her at her place. She was in lots of pain. We don't like to lose any of our loved ones. Not easy to accept that he / she will be no more there but I think God knows better. He did what was good for her. We don't know for sure.

I still remember couple of lines from my Grade ten poetry book. "Men may come and men may go but I go for ever". This was about River, talking to we, Humans. It is true. People go on leaving the stage, the world. World is like a theatre. We are like characters, performing our act, allocated to us from the Higher up, God Almighty. We have to leave after our part is done.

We never think about, keep on forgetting that we are here for a given time. Our life is short, not have to be wasted in petty issues. Try to spread happiness, Try to put smile on the faces around. That should be our Motto of life. Live and let others to live their own lives. So simple to lead our lives.

It is 10.30, I am getting ready to walk to the nearby Plaza. I will go to "Metro" store, it's bakery is good. I will get couple of things for myself and for my grandkids. I will walk around the Flower section of the store. It is so refreshing, to be there and look at the scenic beautiful colors. 

We have to fill up our lives with colors, to stay positive, to keep ourselves away from negative thoughts. In the days when you are feeling low from inside, have to look for something, to make our day.  To stay positive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk