It is all up to you How you take it

 


Beautiful morning, bright and sunny. It is 10 C right now. I am done with my breakfast, enjoying my morning cup of tea, walking on my Deck. Couple of birds calling me from tree tops. I think, saying Hi to me. So nice of them. Grass is lush green. Trees around, are loaded with green stuff. Flower bed looks inviting, to fill it up with colors, to plant something, anything to add up the beauty around. 

Every season is unique with it's own beauty. Summer is the time of flowers. Time to get out, to make plans, to enjoy outdoors. We Canadians know, it wont stay long. Just a brief span of couple of months. We have to make use of it, in full. 

It is 10.15, I am sitting in my room. My computer is switched on, taking me to the places of my choice, to let me enjoy my own time. It is my friend, no doubt about that. My window blinds are drawn up, to let me connect with the world outside. 

Magnolia tree is full of life, full of flowers, bursting with glee. Red wooden bench is shining, at one side of my garden. It is Tuesday, day of garbage collection in my neighborhood. Blue, Green and Grey, all bins are lined up by the Driveways, to be picked up. 

It is a lively and scenic atmosphere around. All of my three grandkids left for work and school. My son and my Daughter in law, are busy with their computers, working online.  I am off today. I don't work on Tuesdays. 

I have to call my sister back home. I call her every week. I will call my younger brother. He lives in Whitby, with his daughter's family, 20 minutes from my place, Pickering. I don't drive, neither he. We keep in touch, making calls. I will call one of my friend. She lives in Markham, 20 minutes away. We did our Masters, spent our Uni time together. Have so much to share, to talk about. It is nice to have someone of about your age. We can connect, can relate, what we talk. 

When we are busy with work and school, we have all set with our time management. After, we are retired, we have to make plans to book our slots, leaving no space open for negative thoughts to enter. To get busy with anything you like, is key to lead a happy life. 

Life is how we take it. It is all up to us. Make it full of life, full of happiness or make ourselves miserable, by keep on making complaints. We have to be thankful to God Almighty, for the things, we have, rather complaining about what, we don't. To think positive, is the Recipe of Happy life. Try to live and let others to live their own lives. Please try not to interfere with other's personal matters. Be happy and spread happiness around. Thanks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk