Waiting for My Friend's Red SUV

 

It is Friday, I am working part time today, will go to play Darts from 10 to 12. Have to leave after 9.30. It is is eight in the morning. Light drizzle looking great. My back garden looks beautiful. Plants and Flowers smiling, look fresh after morning shower. It is wonderful, nice and scenic. 

No car on my driveway. My son is at Court House for his Jury Duty. My Eldest Grandson is at work. My middle one also started working at Nuclear Power Plant. He got great offer. Have to start at five in the morning. He is happy. I think when your heart is into it. It doesn't bother you at all.

It is 8.45, I am done with my breakfast, now getting ready to go. My friend will be picking me up. So nice of her. Library is not far, it is at ten minutes driving distance. Twenty minutes to walk. For me, will take more than half an hour to walk there. No straight bus, have to take two buses and also have to coordinate with the timings.

It is 8.40, my friend's Red SUV van, will be here any time. I am enjoying, walking on my driveway. Weather is great. Mixed sunny and cloudy, Sun is still not out of his misty blanket. Rain stopped. Couple of birds enjoying their morning walk on my front garden. Grass is lush green. Magnolia tree on the left, is loaded with Green, back to life. Red wooden bench is looking great at one side of my garden. 

Sky looks like a blank canvas, inviting to draw paintings, sketches, whatever Nature decides to draw. For now, it is all blank and hazy. Very calm and quiet atmosphere all around, in my neighborhood. My friend is here, I have to go.

It is 12.30, I am back. My son will be early today. Court will be adjourned at 1 pm. I am in my kitchen to make shake for him and also for myself. We never have to forget to treat ourselves. Have to take care of our body so to make it listen to us. Nothing works one sided. Give and take, is key to maintain all relationships. Same goes with our body and Soul.

 No bananas here, I will take out Strawberries from my freezer. We have to enjoy with whatever is there. Whatever is available. Nothing is like end of the world. Go with the flow. Make adjustments to make your day. Keep yourself away from making complaints. It will take you away from the right track. From the track of Positivity. 

Keep enjoying your time but make sure not at other people's cost. Don't have to bother the people around and also make sure not to interfere in other's personal matters. Have patience and try to respect other people's privacy. Be happy and let others to live their own lives, the way they want to. So simple to lead a happy life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk