I have no Cars on my Driveway

 

Beautiful morning, sunny and bright. Weather is great. It is 8.30, 12 C, I am getting ready for my work to play Darts. My eldest grandson, the Lucky Guy and the middle one, Master Golden, left for work. He started working too. My youngest one, the Slurpee Boy leaving for school. No cars on my Driveway. I called one of my friend. She is coming at 9.30 to pick me up. So nice of her.

My son is looking for one more car, to buy. He is busy with work. I know it will take time. No time to search around. For now, I have my friends to take me to work. I am good. 

One of our family friend's wife died this morning. The husband is of about my son's age. His wife was very young, just in her late twenties, she got stroke since that time , half of her body was paralyzed. She lived like that for twenty years, never complained. Very positive. She was a fighter. For couple of days, she was on life support, died this morning. 

I was thinking, these are the real problems, people have to face in their lives. Not about cars. We make our lives complicated, creating issues in our day to day life. We have to realize, what we have and never value. We never think of, that being mobile and doing things on our own, is such a valuable gift from God Almighty.

We find things, we don't have, list all the material things, to make complaints. Never realize, how lucky we are, having so many other things, that really matter. 

I think, we have to count down, the things we have. That list will be much longer than the list of the things, we don't have. Don't have to feel miserable. Don't regret about the petty things, we miss. Be positive, to lead a happy life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk