Tools To Get Happiness

 

Beautiful day not too hot. It was raining early morning, that changed the entire scenario. Red and white flowers of Dahlia and Deep Red and Orange flowers of Canna are smiling in my flower bed. My friend Black Squirrel enjoying his treats, at one side of my garden. White Butterfly is busy, sharing her moments with beautiful flowers. Pink Canadian Roses look happy too.

I am walking around on my deck, to behold the scenic view and to have a feel of the scented atmosphere. Beautiful moments to make my day. God always showering His Blessings, not only on we Humans but on All the Creatures, Big and Small. Thank You God. Love You.

It is Tuesday, working day. My son is busy with his computer, working online. My daughter in law left for her work. No car today. No lake trip for me. No worries. I have other plans ready. We always have plan B ready, to switch. Nothing is end of the world. Not a big deal. Switch to other options and just relax.

For now, I am busy with my friend, my computer. It is my friend, no doubt in that. It takes me to places, I like to go, connects me with the people, I love to connect. It provides me various slots, to entertain myself. Playing Cards and Scrabble, watching my favorite shows. This all happens because of you, my dear computer. You are my friend, no doubt in that.

Beside to be with my computer, I have other plans too, to get busy, to enjoy my day. I will make calls and will spend time in my kitchen. Kitchen is one of my favorite spots. I go there to prepare dishes, to put on the table for my family. To put smile on the faces around, is key to live happily. We get happiness in return. What goes around, comes back to you. Keep that in mind. 

Never keep yourself away from getting a chance to spread happiness. Do something for others to make them happy. Smile is also one of the means to spread happiness. Be kind, be polite, don't interfere with the privacy of people. Respect feelings of others. These are sort of tools to get happiness.


Dear Readers, hope things will be fine with you people. I don't get your comments so often because of Glitch.


My Friends in Ireland, please go for vaccination. It is our responsibility to  take care of our health and to help the safety for others.


Dear Retirees, I am worried about the situation in your group. These are special days for my friends, the Temple people. Please make sure not to let anyone interfere into their privacy and personal matters. We have to respect everyone's Religion and their personal matters. This is none of anyone's business to interfere with that. Please let the Reading sessions of my Blogs out of all this. No politics, no Religious talks. Please make the atmosphere enjoyable for everyone. Thanks my Friends.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk