David Austin Smiling

 

It is 8.30, hot humid morning of the last day of August. Sun shining up and above, in full bloom. I am sitting in my eat in kitchen, next to my patio doors. This is one of my favorite spot. From here, beside enjoying my breakfast, I can have a view of my back garden. 

Scarlet Red, Orange and Violet flowers of Dahlia, giving color to the flower bed of my garden. Red, David Austin Roses smiling at one side. Pink Canadian Roses adding up the beauty of the flower bed of my garden. It is like Cherry on top. 

Couple of birds, enjoying their morning walk, having chit chat and snacks on my garden. I miss my friend, the Black Squirrel. He is not here, may be,  already done with his exercises. He is an early riser. 

I am done with my breakfast, my oatmeal porridge and stir fried egg, will enjoy my morning cup of tea, in my garden. I love to be part of the scenic view, to have a feel of aroma and the scented atmosphere around.

Dew drops are scattered like pearls on the grass. I have to be careful, not to crush any, underneath my feet. I think, I have to walk on deck. Have to enjoy the beauty, as it is. Not to damage any of the decors, the arrangements. The Beauty has to be intact, undisturbed.

It is 10.30, I am in my room with my computer, browsing, messages of my friends and family. My daughters must be at work, in schools. New sessions starting in England from today. They usually call me on the way going to home, after that, they get busy with their own family and things of their own. We parents have to appreciate our kids for whatever time, they can share with us. 

Complaints always impart negativity. Damage relationships. Spread negative thoughts. Pollute our minds. Take us away from the right track, the track of positivity. The track of Happiness and Peace. Try to forget and forgive to lead a happy life. God does that all the times, to all of His Creatures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk