Don't Be Rude Don't complain

 



It is 8.30, hot morning of mid August. I am done with my breakfast, will enjoy my morning cup of tea in my back garden. Trees look happy, shaking their heads, I think, it is not too hot, must be breezy. Let's see. I am opening my patio door, to get out, to take my chances.

It is beautiful around here. We planted couple of  Dahlia in our flower bed, these are now flowering, displaying variety of flowers. Big Deep Red flower, smiling on top of one of Dahlia, while on the other one, is beautiful flower with Red and white streaks. I noticed one Purple one is budding on the next one. I never realized, there are so many colors in Dahlia. Amazing.

Two of Pink Canadian Roses on the left, giving me smile. I take it like a gesture of welcome. David Austin, the English roses are flourishing but no flowers. I think, they are taking time out. Every plant is different, is unique, like we Humans. I have to show patience, have to respect their decisions. I will wait to see.

It is 10.30, my son has to go to Home Depot and Canadian Tire stores, to get things. I will go with him. I love to walk through the Garden sections. I will enjoy my time alone slot, by the time, he is done. 

We have to avail and make use of whatever is available. God is always here, showering His Blessings, giving us opportunities, to make our day. We have to accept with gratitude. Don't have to be rude, making complaints and being ungrateful.

Making complaints, is the result of thinking negative. We have to be thankful for every moment, we are granted. Moments are slipping from our hands, never to come back. We have to realize that. Today is everything and so is the present moment. Past is done. You can not turn the page. Future, we don't know. Be in the moment to live your life happily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk