Open Letter to My Readers

 

Dear Readers, just got your comments. I don't get so often because of Glitch 

I am writing to you my Friends. It is already after midnight. 



Dear Friends in Ireland, Vaccine is not optional. It is a must. Please don't get confused. I think I was not able to convey my message properly. My apology.

Keep social distancing and use Masks whenever required. Thanks. I am worried about the situation at Smile Corner. I will pray you people. Hope things will be sorted out. It was my fault. Please convey my apologies to the Higher ups. 

Please ask my friend the Mayor and Councilor, to take my Blog, to show my apology and request them, to change their mind. It might help. Let's hope for  good. I am praying for you people. God is Great Listener. He will take care of every thing. 



Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, go for vaccination. Stop getting Groceries for the wicked worker. Focus on your work and listen to your Supervisor.

Dear Retirees, Please don't bracket me with the Indian people. I don't feel good out of this. Please ask the retired Priest and Others, to stop interfering with the private matters of Hijab lady and temple people. We have to respect everyone's privacy. Ask the Indian people, to calm down. Don't let anyone to make lives of others miserable. Thanks.


Dear Students. Please go for vaccination. I think, I was not able to convey my message properly. My apology. Please listen to my Friends Dean and George. Thanks.


Kris, ask Father to go for Vaccination. It is a must. Stop Father from yelling at Niklas and Hannah. Don't cut Niklas phone. Let him play Video games please. Thanks.


Thanks everyone of you, my Friends for reading my Blogs. It means a lot to me. Give me power, to write my Blogs. Please follow the Directives. Go for vaccination and use Masks whenever required. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk