White Butterfly Cracking Jokes

 


Another hot humid day. It is 9.30 morning, 26C right now, feels like 34. I am in my back garden. Beautiful orange flowers of Canna and Red and white Dahlia flowers adding up the beauty of my flower bed. White Butterfly is here with another Yellow Butterfly. I think, she is her friend. They are whispering, exchanging jokes, flowers are enjoying, started smiling.

I missed my friend the Black Squirrel. I think, he was early, already done with his exercises. It is Tuesday, my daughter in law has to go to work. No car today. No lake trip for me. It is hot and humid, I will skip my walk to "Metro", to get freshly baked muffins and my trip to "Dollarama" to get chocolates for my grand kids. 

We always have to keep our plan B ready. Nothing is like end of the world. We have to switch plans, to make our day. I will be in my room, with my computer, to browse and write messages to my friends and family. I will enjoy my time in my kitchen, the favorite spot of my house, will make some dishes, to put on the dinner table for my family. It always give happiness, to put smile on the faces around.

I will make some calls. I will call to my younger brother. He was walking, started feeling dizzy, yesterday. I will call, to check on him. Calls give power to the person, who is facing his difficult moments. Call means a lot at that time, boosts the Will Power, to face the situation. It gives assurance that we are here to be with him. He is not alone.

I will call to my friend. She lives in Markham, 20 minutes drive from my place, Pickering. We did our Uni Degree together, more than half a century back. I don't drive, neither she. We keep our connections alive, by making calls. We talk about our day to day matters, about our favorite shows. Sometimes talk about the days, we spent together. Our Golden memories. 

It is lucky to have someone, to talk about, to share the things, who can understand you, at your age. We have to value such moments. Time flies. Value the moments in hand to make your day.


Dear Readers I just got your comments. I don't get often because of Glitch. 


Dear Friends in Ireland. I agree with my friend the Mayor, to boost the vaccination drive but please don't ask the people, who are not vaccinated, not to enter "Smile Corner". My Blogs are for everyone. Thanks for using Masks and keeping social distancing. Everyone has to follow the rules. Thanks.

Dear Retirees I am worried about the situation in your group. Stop the slide show which, the Indian people are planning to do. Why the Retired Priest always groups himself with the people, who are ready to divide people.  

I am also worried about the situation in your group, for the coming days. These are the days, when the Retired Priest used to be ready with his Spy Cameras and his like minded friends to make lives of the Temple People miserable. 

Religion is everyone's personal and private matter. Don't have to interfere with that. Please keep it personal and respect everyone's privacy. Thanks. 


Dear N my friend, I am happy for you. Thanks for reading my Blogs. It means a lot to me. Love you.


Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, please focus on your job and listen to your Supervisor. You don't have to talk about Blog at your work time. Thanks.


Dear Student Friends. I am happy for you people. My friend Lucy is doing too much. It costs and lots of work too. I admire her for all that. Please make it simple. 


Kris, ask Father to behave. Sea is too far from your place. You don't have to take him there. Why he needs two people to enjoy his time. This is very selfish approach. Keep Niklas out of this. Don't cut his phone and his Video time. Thanks.


I am thankful to all my Dear Readers for reading my Blogs. It means a lot to me. Thanks again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk