I Have Enough To Spend

 



Beautiful morning, one more day, one more cash credit of 24 hours. Be happy and grateful. Enjoy, I think we have enough to spend. Divide your time into slots, to get variety of things to do. It will add up color, to make your day.

It is 8.45, I am making my breakfast, my oatmeal porridge, stir fry egg and my morning cup of tea. I will have my breakfast in my eat in kitchen and enjoy my tea in my back garden. I have to share the beautiful smile of Roses and Dahlia. My friends, the White Butterfly and Black Squirrel are already in the garden. I think waiting for me. I will spend some time with them too. I have enough to spend. No worries.

It is 10.15, I am in my room, with my friend, my computer. My daughters calling me. They are going to Grimsby to their elder sister's place, to spend couple of days with her. My youngest one is driving, her sister  joined her from Kent, to go together, to enjoy the trip. They are calling me, to share their moments. 

They stopped at Leicester, on the way, to take a break. Leicester is around two hours drive from Grimsby. It will be seven hours drive from door to door. To enjoy, to get happiness and to be with loved ones. I think, this all worth it.

It is 11.30, my son going to Home Depo, to get paint and brush sort of things. He is planning to do the Deck, before winter. I am getting ready to go with him. I will enjoy my time in the Garden Section. To be with flowers around, is so meditating, you can spend hours. I have to make some calls. I can do that after. 

It was long weekend. Monday was holiday too. On Sunday, I was at my younger brother's place. He lives with his daughter, in Whitby. It is 20 minutes drive from my place, Pickering. I had great time, walked with him and with my sister in law, in the nearby trails and enjoyed the evening tea together. To spend time with your loved ones, are golden moments, like a keepsake for your memory box. Time flies. We have to avail, whatever is available, to make our day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk