Love You My Kitchen

 


Beautiful hot humid morning. Sun is shining, in full bloom. No rain, no clouds. No breeze. It is very quiet, like a wait and see atmosphere. Trees standing still, tight lipped, fingers crossed, waiting, to figure out, what will be the next. 

Down, on the back of my garden, in my flower bed, Pink Canadian flowers are smiling, to give color, spreading happiness, to change the situation. Deep Orange colored flowers of Canna and Scarlet Red colored flowers of Dahlia, adding up color and beauty of my garden. Everyone counts, everyone matters, can bring change, can alter the situation. It all depends on us.

Life is the same, like an unpaved path, like a trail with bushes around. We have to make our day, have to find the right path, in between the bushes.  Have to keep on picking flowers of happiness. Flowers of happiness, I believe, are the moments of peace and harmony. We can only get peace and harmony out of spreading peace and harmony to others, to the people around.

Not to interfere with anyone's privacy and with others personal matters. Let everyone to live his own life, is I think, like spreading peace and harmony around. Life is too short. Don't waste your time and energy to make it complicated by playing politics, to supersede. Just relax. Have patience, enjoy your time, allotted, to be here, on earth. Try to make good use of that time of yours.

It is hot humid 29 C, feels like 36. I changed my mind to go for walk. We have to push ourselves, but don't have to be too hard, especially at our age. We have to be a bit careful. Don't like to be a burden for our kids. Today my daughter in law has to go to work, so no car today. No lake trip for me. We always have our plan "B", ready, to switch. Nothing is end of the world. Try to make use of whatever is available. Just relax and try to enjoy moments in hand.

I am in my room with my computer, talked to my daughters. They were busy with families of their own. We had a little chat. We parents have to keep in mind, not to take advantage of our kids. Have to leave our kids to live their own life. It was already afternoon at their place, in England. Let them enjoy, to have good time with kids of their own. 

I am going downstairs to my kitchen, to help my son. He is cutting watermelon. It is a big one, will be messy, cutting needs, to be cleaned up after. I take my Kitchen not only like my refuge. It is one of my favorite spots, to spend my time, to enjoy my moments. It helps me to put dishes and treats for my family. Provides me to put smile on the faces around to get happiness for myself. I love you my kitchen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk