Piling up into Our Basket of Past

 


Beautiful hot humid morning. It is end of August, couple of days left to turn the page. New month will start after, and in couple of months, we turn another page, to another New Year. We are turning pages, every moment, but we don't realize that. Our moments are turning into past. We are entering into our future, every moment. We hold our present moment, not for long. It leaves us soon to be gone into the basket of our Past. 

Welcome your Mornings with smile, be in good shape, in full of energy Mode. Don't start mornings with Grumpy mood and negative thoughts. Try to look into your glass, Half full, not Half empty. Glass, I mean, the things you have and have to tackle. The matters, you are facing in your life. Life is the same for everyone. It is all up to us, how we take it.

No Genie will come to make our day. It only happens in stories. Not in real life. Life is like a mixed plate, with sweet and sour items. We have to accept, whatever is there, with grace and smile. Try to make use of the time allotted to be here, on this earth. Don't waste the given days of life. Life is Gift of God. We have no rights, to waste our moments. 

It is 8.30 morning. I am done with my five minutes stretch exercises, on my bedroom carpet. I think, enough, to wake up my body, to tackle my day schedule. Today, I have a busy day. Have to do my laundry. Have to wash my clothes, just small load. Have to do my hair color. It is important, to feel good. That keeps us away from thinking negative. 

My daughter from Reading messaged me. Her elder daughter got her degree in Chartered Accountancy. She is married, with family life, it is tough to do that. My daughter was very happy, I am happy too, for her. I will call her to congratulate. We have to be there for people, we love. It will be great for them, to share their special moments. We get happiness too, out of that. What goes around, comes back to you. So simple. 

Have to go, it is a tight schedule for me, today. We have to live in day tight compartment. Plan your day before, to get busy. It is good not to leave any space for negative thoughts. While, we are working or at school, we are busy but when we are retired, have to find things to do to get busy. Do whatever you like to do. Find hobbies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk