My Kitchen My Laboratory











 Friday -- Beautiful sunny morning. It is 6 C, not below zero. Snow melted away. Grass on my front garden, not hiding anymore, under the white blanket. Skeleton trees look happy, shaking their heads. I can see my friend, the Black Squirrel enjoying his snacks, sitting on the red wooden bench of my garden. My garden furniture sitting nicely on my deck. The glass top of the table, shining under the sun.

Blue sky looks great with thin silver clouds, like a masterpiece in water color. The "Twin Towers", I mean the two tall trees on my next door neighbor's garden, are all set to rent out apartments. I can hear the chit chat of birds from over there, may be negotiating in the rental office.

Spring looks ready to give it's entry. Can't wait for Birds, Flowers and Butterflies. Waited so long for all that. Spring is the time of revival. Time of a new beginning. Time to take a fresh start. To look at things with a different perspective. Time to add colors to the story of our life. 

It is 11.45, I am just back from work. I started working part time, as some of the activities are now started in my senior club. I go there to play Darts with social distancing and using masks. We have to take whatever is available, to get busy, to make our day. 

It is 1.30, I am in my kitchen. It is one of my favorite spots, in the house. Here I can mix things, of colors, to get what I want, to put on the dinner table for my family. This place is like a workshop for me. To do experiments, to play with the things around. Place to enjoy, to get happiness and to put smile on the faces around.


Dear Friends, hope things are fine with you people. I am not getting any comment because of Glitch.

My Dear friends in Ireland. St Patrick's Day is getting closer. Enjoy your time but please make sure, not to open the Smile Cafe on closed holidays. It is a must. Thanks. We have to follow the directives. Keep social distancing and use masks whenever required.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk