Letter To My Dear Readers

 








I got your comments yesterday. Comments are like letters to me from my Readers Family. Your comments are like driving force, give me power to write my Blog. Thanks everyone of you.


Dear Friends in Ireland. No gatherings please. We have to follow the Directive. Use Masks and keep social distancing. This is for our own safety and for others too. I advised to cancel the parade and celebrations due to Covid situation. We don't have to take any chances. Thanks.


Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, please always listen to your supervisors and also to the Happy Worker. She will not give you any wrong advice.


Dear Retirees I can understand, some of you my Friends living with families, must be facing some challenges. My dear if we limit our expectations, things will be different. We have to pitch in, have to make contributions in the household, we live. Making contributions doesn't mean, we have to go for something beyond our capacity. We are not in good shape at our age. Our body not so strong to go for taking big responsibilities. 

We still can make a big difference. We still in a shape to contribute. We just have to show tolerance, have to show patience. Don't have to react. Just let go. Control your emotions. It will be a great help for you and for everyone else in the household. We can not change anyone. We can only change ourselves. Peace and harmony is always great for everyone. 

About the dogs situation. I am worried but nothing to do with Cafe. Things outside, not Cafe's responsibility. Owners have to take responsibility of their dogs. Dogs not allowed inside. Dog owners have to make arrangements to leave their dogs at home. None of Cafe business. I share the pain and grief of my dog owner friends. I will be praying for their dogs to come back soon. 


Dear Students, please ask my Smile Army friends to stay calm. Have to listen to your teachers. 

I can understand, you people having tough time. Living in the house with everyone around. Not easy. Have patience. Things will change. Because of Covid situation, everyone is stuck. Not many places to go, to get out. This too shall pass. It is matter of time. Just relax. It will be over, my friends. 


Kris I am very much worried about my friend Hannah's health and safety. Father is after her. I have no option but to ask Hannah to go to her parents place. I am also worried about my friend Niklas exams. He also has to go with her mother. 


I haven't got comments from my friend Keith Walker, for long. I apologize for writing anything, to make him sad. Trust me it must not be done deliberately. I love all my Readers. Have a Great day everyone of you my Friends. Talk to you later.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk