Choices are Yours My Dear

 









Tuesday -- It is mixed sunny cloudy morning with 8 C below zero. Not so cold for we Canadians. Not much snow left. Just traces near the lake. I am done with my breakfast, sitting in my room with my friend, my computer. It takes me to connect with my family and friends and to the places I want to visit. No Masks and no social distancing needed. I feel lucky to enjoy my time in this time of Pandemic.

I started thinking about myself, about fellow Humans, about the stages of Cycle of our life. Childhood and Teen period, we spend, shunting between schools and our home, busy doing home works and assignments, hunting for career opportunities.

After that, we get busy with work, with our office trips and with raising our family. No time to slow down, to take an exit, to smell the Roses, from our routine cycle of life, until comes the day of our retirement. 

Retirement is like a time to wake up, to look around, to think, "What To Do Now". How to fill the vacuum. We don't have enough patience at that age, to do experiments with, "Things To Do", to get busy, to enjoy.

We start feeling like, it is a real downhill of our life. We are at the dead end. Not easy to find the way out of this. We are already, not in a good shape, at that age. Our nerves not so strong, so is our physique, our strength not up to the mark. We become shaky and reluctant to take initiatives to start new ventures.

We go with the flow, with whatever is available for us, not to enjoy, just to pass our time. Enjoyment is now out of our dictionary. We start losing the right track, the track of positive thinking. Circumstances take us to the valley of Negativity, which leads to depression, ruins our health.

I believe, life is the same, things around are the same. It all depends on us, how we take it. Sun is the same, sometimes shining in full bloom, sometimes hiding under grey or black blankets. Grass sometimes green, sometimes with yellow tinge, sometimes under white blanket.

We get the same twenty four hours deposit in our chequing account, every morning. It is our obligation, to make our day. No Jinn will be coming to make our day. It happens only in stories, not in real life. 

It is all up to us, how we take our life. Period of Cycle of our life will be the same as allotted by God. We can not make changes in the duration, in the time period of our life. We are allotted a fixed time, to spend here on the earth. We can pass that time with ruining our days or pushing ourselves to get happiness.

Life is like a Trail, like an unpaved path with bushes around. We have to find our way, to be on the right track. Track of positivity, to stay away from thinking negative. Try to spread happiness and put smile on the faces around. We can make or ruin our days, all depends on us. Choices are yours my Dear. Choose the right path please. Thank you.


Dear Friends please follow the rules. Keep social distancing and use Masks whenever required. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk