Letter To My Dear Readers

 


Dear Friends in Ireland

I am happy for you people. I salute the Mayor for respecting people's wishes and making arrangements to have Covid vaccine at Smile Corner. World will be a much better place if people start respecting other's emotions and feelings.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs before, why you doing one Job nowadays. Please always listen to your supervisors and also to the Happy Worker. Thank you.

Dear Retiree Friends, please ask the Indian people, not to bracket me with any Cast and Creed. I don't like that at all. I mentioned so many times that I believe, we all are members of the same Human Family and Creatures of the same God. They have to respect everyone's emotions. They also don't have to dictate Hijab Lady and her friends to do things. Ask them to leave everyone alone.

Please follow the Directives. Have social distancing, use Masks whenever required and book appointments for Covid vaccination. Thanks. We have to follow the rules. This is for our own safety and also for everyone else.

My Retirees Friends who are living with their families have to keep in mind not to disturb other people in the household. It is not fair to touch things and leave it there. Don't have to pick and choose. Try to be flexible for your favorite cutlery.

Don't touch things. Ask others to give you what you want. We have to be careful to do things as our nerves not so strong and so is our health. We can not control our movements. Unconsciously keep touching things, which bothers others. Not their fault. We have to understand. 

To maintain peace and harmony in the household, is everyone's responsibility. We have to realize that. Being elders, we have more responsibility on our shoulders. Have to be more generous to contribute in making the atmosphere peaceful. Thank you my friends.

Dear Students, I know this is tough time for you people. Looking for job is not easy, especially in this Covid situation. Not many jobs available. Businesses are closing down. You must be under lots of pressure. Just try to relax. This too shall pass. You will enter into a new phase of your life. Everything of today will be a history soon. I am praying for you. 

Hannah my Dear, I don't trust Kris and Father for your safety and health. Breaking up family also not easy. Just listen to your heart. Do what you want. I will go with your decision. I am worried about my friend Niklas. How he doing. Always praying for you people. Love you.


All my Dear Readers, I am happy to get comments from you people. Comments are like Letters to me from my Readers Family. Give me power to write my Blogs. Thanks everyone of you. Stay safe. Love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk