I am Working Part Time

 








Friday -- Beautiful sunny morning with 2 C below zero. Looks like summer here in Canada. Birds started coming back from South of the Border. Magnolia tree on my front garden, started coming, back to life. Skeleton trees around, not shaky anymore, look confident. Signs of revival of life everywhere.

Nowadays I am working part time. It is 9.15, I am getting ready to go to work. Activities now are started at my senior club. We have to keep distancing and follow the directives. I go to play Darts with mask to follow the rules. 

I am wearing my navy blue pants. This is a gift from my middle daughter, from Marks Spencer, one of my favorite stores. She got for me, while I was visiting her place at Grimsby. My navy blue shirt is also from the same store. It is gifted from my another daughter, who used to live in Croydon, now moved to Kent. 

I am facing sort of tug of war situation between my mind and my body. My mind taking me to London, to the places, I visited during my stay at my daughters. My body wants to take me to the the Recreation Centre, to play Darts. I have to control my mind, to calm down, to take back seat for a while. Let my body to take a lead. Sometimes you have to take position, to sort things out.

I don't want to skip my work. Have to go to play Darts. It is like a work nowadays. No fun, no tea / coffee breaks, no shake hands. Just playing darts using masks and keeping social distancing. Still it is a chance to get out.

We have to make use of whatever is available. Any chance to get out, to change our scenery. We don't know, how long we are able to do things, what we are doing today. Things can change at any time, at any stage. So many of my friends are now gone, some staying home, because of health issues. 

Value the moments in hand. Feel fortunate for being able to do anything you can. Try to get busy with whatever you can. Do whatever, you like to do. It will help to take you to the right track, to the track of positivity. We have to live in day tight compartment. Leave no space for negative thoughts. This is the Recipe of living happily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk