Count Your Blessings To Feel Rich

 









Tuesday -- Beautiful sunny morning. Not so cold. Not much snow around. I see lots of green on my front garden. In my back garden, steel chairs are out from under the heap of snow. There is just a thin sheet of ice on the glass top of the table on my Deck. Things are getting back on track. Ready to go with the Spring flow.

Today is my dentist's appointment. It is 9.15, I am getting ready to go. I think, will be the sad demise of one more of my tooth. I don't know how many left. More now opting to go to my denture than to live with my gum. I think, everyone loves to go for a change. Not their fault.

This is life. We have to take, whatever is there. Sometimes, things not in our control. Don't have to waste your time, don't have to shoot your blood pressure. Leave everything to God and just relax. He will sort things out, best for you. This is the best solution. I go for that, most of the times.

Nothing is end of the world. Enjoy with whatever is available. There is always  much for everyone of us. We don't value, until it is taken away. Count your blessings. You will feel lucky and rich, never like to complain.

Try to enjoy your moments in hand. Value the things, gifted to you from God. Make use of the power of your body. Power to behold, to smell, to walk, to listen, to talk, to hear. Use all your powers very carefully. Our hands have to be used for doing good deeds, helping out other Creatures of God. 

Try to walk in the direction, to get happiness and spread happiness to others. Put smile on the faces around. Talk, not to disturb other people's peace and harmony. Try to hear good, ignore the rest. Try to listen to others, to share their problems, to share the difficult moments of their lives, to console. 

Try to forget and forgive others. God does that all the times. Do that, to make Him happy. Life is too short. Try to live and let others live their own lives. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk