Be Generous to Have Just a Piece

 

Beautiful morning. Sun is shining in full bloom. I noticed that green tinge now in abundance, on my front garden. Magnolia tree on the left, started budding, giving signals that spring is just around the corner. Get ready, make plans to enjoy, to get out. Ready to smell Roses. Watch birds, floating on the lake and roaming on blue sky.

Butterflies will also be here any time soon, whispering to flowers, sharing their beautiful moments with their loved ones. It will be a scenic view around. Skeleton trees look happy, smiling and confident. They were very patient, waited so long for all this. Patience is virtue, always pays off. Red wooden bench looks great, shining on my front garden. 

My back garden is also giving a beautiful view to behold. Deck is out of the white mess. Glass top of my garden table, is shining, no more sheet of ice. Table looks wonderful with steel chairs around. I think, my friend, the Black Squirrel will be here soon, back on the wooden fence for His exercises.

Spring is the time for everyone to look around, to observe, to enjoy the festivities of Nature. To get acquaintance with other Creatures of God. To get an understanding. To come to the realization that we are not alone on the Planet. There are others too. We have to try to incorporate "sharing habit", in our characters. 

We have to be out of of our imaginary world. The world, where we believe that, we Humans rule the world. We can do what we want. Feel like kings. We have to come to realization that there are so many others, contributing in their own ways, in their own style, to beautify this world, to provide happy moments to everyone. 

We have to salute every Creature. It makes me to take some time out, to look into the matter. To give a thought, what we are doing to contribute, to make the planet, a better place to live, and to leave for the coming generations. 

I don't have any clear answer. I think, we are doing things taking only our own self into account. We don't care about others, not even other fellow beings, forget about other Creatures. They are not our business. We have to be immortal. People have to remember me, have to follow my legacy. That is our Motto. 

We want to live, " Where Everybody Knows Our Name ". End of story. I don't care about others. We are kings, rulers of this planet. Others have to be at my service. This is the basic nature of we Humans. 

We have to think, time to review. Time to ponder, to be out of our imaginary world. Time to face to the realty that we are only one of so many other creatures in this world. We have to share with everyone, to have just a piece. That is reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk