Everything Counts

 












Friday -- Beautiful morning. Sun is is shining in full bloom. Snow losing it's ground. Green of my front garden is emerging, in abundance. It is cold with 6 C below zero, feels like 14 C below, windy with gusts 55 km. Snow still here but things are much better than week before. 

It is just a matter of few more days. We Canadians will be enjoying our spring season. Spring, the time for birds and flowers to be back, to bloom, to flourish, to smile and to spread happiness. We will be enjoying more day time, more brighter days. 

I am excited about the "Twin Towers", the two tall trees on my next door neighbor's front garden. I think it's office will open soon, to start renting out apartments. Birds are already back from South of the Border. They will be coming anytime, to contact the office to negotiate, to get the apartments occupancy. I am excited. It will be a festive atmosphere, after.

It is 11.30, I am at Frenchman's Bay. I got on the way from Tim Horton, my small coffee with three creams and one Banana nut muffin, to enjoy at the lake. Water glistening under the sun, sparkling like silver and gold. I am enjoying my coffee and also the view around. Birds are up and above on the sky, in flocks. Looks mazing. 

It is too windy, gusts 55 km. I didn't stay long. But was enough to make my day. We have to take it, whatever is there. Don't have to wait for tomorrow. Future, we don't know. Present moment is everything. Try to make use of your moments in hand. We compile the story of our life, inserting our day to day events. Everything counts, everything matters. Get happiness for yourself and try to put smile on the faces around.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk