This Too Shall Pass

 






Tuesday -- Beautiful cold cloudy morning with 8 C below zero. We know it will be below zero for couple of more months. Things will be changed from mid March. There is always light at the end of tunnel. We have to have patience. "This Too Shall Pass".

For now we are trying to enjoy with whatever is there. I mean dealing with Covid and with our freezing weather, here in Canada. I was at Petticoat Creek, last evening. People were walking on the frozen lake, playing hockey and were busy with ice fishing. Others were walking around, some with dogs, some with company, some enjoying their time alone slot. 

Firetruck was there too. I think to check the safety of the people, who were walking on the surface of the lake. My son forgot to bring his Cleat, so missed walk on ice. He is planning to do that today.

I am enjoying my walk too, by the frozen lake. All bundled up, in layers. My maroon sweater underneath my long black winter coat. The coat, my grandson, gifted me on his first pay. He lives in Grimsby. Maroon sweater, my sister in law, got me from Marks Spencer. I am wearing brick red woolen stole. That is gift too. One of my friend from senior club, gave me for New Year. 

I have my gloves and my black woolen cap. I got from Dollarama. Cap for four Dollars and Gloves for two. With all these gadgets, I have no problem to deal with this Canadian weather. I am all set. Just bring it on. 

It is 10.30, morning. I am done with my breakfast. Now, in my room, enjoying the company of my computer, going through my Facebook messages. Blinds of my windows are drawn up, to have a view of my front garden and my neighborhood.

My front garden is still a garden. Grass is still green with a yellowish tinge. Skeleton trees staying quietly around. Not snowing for couple of days, still I can see the white stuff is all around. We know it will stay for a while. We are okay with that. 

It is a quiet atmosphere all around in my neighborhood. Not much activity on the nearby Whites Road too. I think People staying home, working online. It is good to follow the Directives. Keep distancing and use Masks whenever required. Things will change. Stay positive. This Too Shall Pass.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk