Sun left the Horizon

 







Tuesday -- Beautiful mixed sunny cloudy morning with 6 C below zero. Not cold for we Canadians. No rain, no snow. It is great. Today I had my dental appointment early morning. My son woke me up for that. So nice of him.

This was the first time that my Bio Clock didn't work. I was surprised. It never happened before. It was so reliable. I always trusted my Bio clock for my morning flights and other such matters. Surprisingly, didn't work this time. 

I think I am asking too much from around a century old piece of machinery. I have to be realistic. Next time have to put an alarm for my appointments. I never did before but have to start doing now.

We have to make adjustments. Have to make changes in our normal routine life style. Have to go with the flow for smooth running. Nothing wrong with that. Anyway appointment done, lost one more tooth. What we expect from an old piece of machinery. 

Still have many left with me. I take it like glass, not half empty. It is half full. Sometimes it is good to trick yourself. It works to boost your mental attitude. It helps to force you to stay positive, no matter what.

I think positivity is everything. It is the key, the essence of life. Never have to lose the right track at any cost. Having everything is not, that we have to dream of. Stay away from negative thoughts has to be the Motto of our life. This is the Recipe to lead a happy life.

It is 10.15, I am in my room. Sun already left the horizon. Now it is a complete overcast, giving signals of rain or light snow. Things change so quickly. It is very quiet in my neighborhood. Some cars sitting quietly on driveways. Some are hiding in garage.

I can't see my friend, the Black Squirrel. I think he is still in bed. It is a lockdown atmosphere. People staying home, working online. We have to follow the directives. Keep distancing and use Masks. Things will change. Try to stay positive. There is always light at the end of tunnel. This too shall pass. Trust me.


Dear Readers, waiting for your comments. 

Dear Friends in Ireland, hope things are fine with you people. I will keep praying. Prayers work like direct dialing to God Almighty. 

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, please always listen to your Supervisors. They are nice people.

Dear Retirees. I am worried for my friend, the Cafe Manager. Praying for his job. Hope my friends, the Cafe owners, be kind enough to give second thought for his services. I will keep praying. I hope dogs are off the the limits of Cafe. Dog loving people are important but we have to think for others too. We have to put smile on all the faces around. 

Dear friend "N" please be happy and don't stop reading my Blogs. I always keep you in my thoughts.

Hope my friends Hannah and Niklas be fine. Kris please don't cut Niklas phone and let him play video games. Thanks.


Wishing a Great Day to all of my Dear Readers Family.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk