We Humans are Great

 







Friday -- Beautiful mixed sunny cloudy cold morning with 8 C below zero. Not bad for here in Toronto. Nowadays my schedule more or less is the same. Going to lake, to walk around, busy with kitchen matters and with my computer, browsing messages and making calls. I am fine with my schedule. 

Anything to get busy is always good, to distract you from thinking negative. It is better to chalk out your day plan, to live in day tight compartment. This helps to get rid of so many negative things, which are enough for us, to feel down and depressed.

I still sometimes recall the days before this Covid episode, which changed everything, the entire world is sort of upside down. No more travels, no more family visits, no more visitors. Stay home, to be safe. This too shall pass. We have to follow the rules. This is for our own safety. 

I recall the days when I was working full time, going to library, sort of my work place, to play Darts in mornings and Bowling in the afternoons. In between, used to enjoy my time in the Reading room of the library, browsing my favorite magazines and enjoying my snacks. 

On weekends and on my off days, I used to go to Tim Horton. It was like my second home. I used to write my Blogs, over there, sitting at my favorite spot, enjoying my small coffee with half hot water, enjoying the festive atmosphere.

Things change, so is our life. It is not always the same. I think that is the beauty of life. We Humans have ability to adjust and handle whatever is there. We find our ways to survive and to enjoy too. 

Hot summer temperatures and freezing cold days, nothing matters. We are Creations of a Great Creator. We can handle everything around. Take one day at a time. You will always be fine. No worries.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk