Open Letter To My Dear Readers

 





I got your comments yesterday. Two days after I posted my Blog on Friday.

Things not looking good. I am worried about you people. 

Dear Friend in Ireland, 

I am not happy with the Priest. He tricked you to get your savings. He takes Church as his personal property. He wants funds, to beautify the place, just like his own mansion. He forgets that Church is a place, above from all this. Building is immaterial. It is a place where people come for direct Dialing to God. It is place to get peace and harmony. 

Priest wants people around to deliver his speech. To elevate his personality, to feel good. Church is higher place, above to all this. Number of people doesn't make any difference. The only thing matters is the purity of heart and purity of soul. 

Take your money back from the priest.

Offices are closed because of Covid conditions. It is not your fault. Now write the apology letter, get signatures of as many people as you can. Hope my friend the Councilor is fine now. She can sign too. 

I am writing letter for you, to give an idea, what to write in the letter. 

Here are points, you have to mention : --

Please pardon me. I assure you that I will now strictly observe the Directives. Please consider my apology. It will be a great favor to me to carry on the business with my small shop. My business is already down. Sort of depressive atmosphere. Please help me out, to handle this difficult situation. I will be grateful for this act of your kindness.

I wanted to bring this letter, personally to you, to request for a pardon. Because of Covid, I am posting this letter of apology. Please consider this. I assure you to strictly follow the rules in future. I am sorry for my negligence. I will be highly obliged. Give me another chance please. Thank you. I will be eagerly waiting for your decision and keep on praying too. 

---- ----

I will keep praying for you. God is a Great Listener. His line is always working. No Glitch, like Google, nowadays. 


Dear Retirees, Please stop the Kamala Harris celebrations. I don't like politics be part of the Reading Sessions of my Blogs. No Indian Flags, nothing like that. Please keep my Blogs away from Religious and Political matters. Thanks. Please don't try to bracket me with the Indian Temple people or with any other group. 

I believe that we all are members of the same Human Family and Creatures of the Same God. Please don't divide people into groups. I wont be happy with that. Thanks.

I am thankful to the Cafe Management for restoring the job of my friend, the Cafe Manager. I am happy for him.

Dear Reader who was doing 2 Jobs, please forget my son and don't worry about me. Focus on your work. Listen to your Supervisors, not to the Job Worker 2. Follow the Directives. Keep distancing and use Masks whenever required. 

Dear Students, please don't talk about my son. Whatever I do, is my own choice. Same was going on the frozen lake. I like to get experiences. It gives me confidence and boosts me to move ahead, to do things on my own. Don't have to worry about. Thanks.

Kris, I think Father is like a baby. He wants to copy what others do. Please stop Father from his bed and breakfast service. Hannah is not your servant. You also have to pith in. Please leave Niklas alone. Don't cut his phone. Let him enjoy his life.

Dear Readers, I request to please not to worry. Things between me and my son, is totally my personal matter. I think you will understand. Thanks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk