Letter To My Dear Readers

 









Dear Friends

I got comments from you people after long wait. Because of Glitch, I don't get comments every day. I keep praying for everyone of you. Just take one day at a time. Things will be fine. This too shall pass. After all, God is there to watch over us. That is enough. Nothing to worry about. Relax and have patience.

Dear Friends in Ireland, I was worried about the situation at the Cafe. My friend, the Councilor is right. Because of Covid, no one picking the mail. 

Don't listen to the Priest. No protest please. By the way, he gave your money back or still enjoying with that.

Keep your Cafe open.

Don't take law into hands. No protest or any such thing. Write another apology letter to Authorities with an humble request for pardon. Get the signatures, send to them and keep the copy please. 

Mention that you came earlier, in person with letter of apology, office was closed, because of Covid conditions. Mention the date, if you don't remember, write the week, to clarify the time period. Write down that you are having very hard time, going through difficult period of your life, asking for help. 

Keep the Cafe open till you get the reply back. 

I am not busy, not getting your comments. My prayers are always with you people. God is Great listener, keep that in mind. God will listen. 

Dear "N" please don't stop reading my Blogs. I love you.

Dear Retirees, please don't cancel anyone's membership. My Blogs are for everyone. The Hijab lady and her friends have to understand that I request to keep my Blog Reading sessions out of Religious talks and Politics. No Slogans chanting  please. Everyone has to respect emotions of others. Thank you.

My friend the Cafe Manager has to go for his celebrations. It is personal. Not Religious or political. I am happy for him. 

For the Priest, my suggestion is, talks and speeches always have to be short. No one wants to listen long talks and stories. Same is with lectures. 

I am not getting comments so don't feel sorry for repetition.  

Dear Students, please have patience. Patience is virtue, always wins, to sort things out.

Kris, please immediately stop Father from making lives of others miserable. Take Darts board out from Niklas room. No Football kids in the house. No parties. Father has to calm down. He has to leave everyone alone. Let everyone enjoy his own life. Thanks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk