Happy New Year

 





I wish a very happy New Year to all my Dear Readers.


Friday -- Beautiful mixed sunny cloudy brand new morning of 2021. No snow no rain, still cold with 11 C below zero. Snow started melting down but I can see so much white stuff all around in my neighborhood. 

last night the year 2020 stepped down, handed all of it's powers to the Next one to step in. I stayed in the TV lounge to watch the oath taking ceremony at midnight. 

The year 2021 gracefully landed to put it's first step down. It was festive atmosphere with music and fire works. Of course it was different one. Because of Covid, people stayed away. Followed the Directives, stayed home and watched on TV. 

We have to follow, whatever is required. Use masks and keep distancing. This is for our own safety and also for the people around. Things are about to change soon. We have to wait. Have patience. This too shall pass. 

May this 2021 bring peace and happiness to all of the Creatures of God. Amen.   

It is 10.30, I am at Petticoat Creek. It is beautiful here. A big portion of lake is frozen. At the other side water looking great. People are busy canyoning, some are Kayaking. On the frozen part, people playing hockey. Some walking around. 

My son enjoying his walk on the frozen lake. He got his Cleats, the special shoes for that. I am bundled up with my sweater, long winter coat, gloves, cap, stole, with double sox and my warm winter shoes, all set to walk around the lake. People are biking, some walking with dogs and families.

Train passing on the overhead bridge. Birds flying magnificently in groups, like cherry on top, adding up the beauty of this festive atmosphere. Amazing. It is for sure a beautiful day of the New Year. No doubt about that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk