From Rochester, England

 

Beautiful gorgeous morning. It is 11 C. I am in Rochester with my another daughter. Lucky me. I have many places to go, many houses, to stay. Every house looks to me like my own. My daughters keep tracking for what I need. I don't ask and things are there to make my stay comfortable. What else I wish. I believe nothing.

Grimsby trip is over now. It was short and sweet. It was for about a week. My daughter took me to so many places, all of my interest. Louth, Cleetorpes sea side, Lincoln, Habbard's  Hill. We had dinner at the famous 'Papa Fish and Chips', by the sea side. She bought me two beautiful dresses and hand bag from Freshney Town Centre. She also got for me, Gold and rust maple leaves brooch from 'Pavers'. Pavers is very good shop at Cleethorpes.

I was at the Train station too. I like it very much, small with overhead bridge and just two platforms. Old traditional style station. I went to Lincoln Cathedral on Easter Monday, I was there at the Mass for couple of minutes. 

I had great time in Grimsby. My daughter's friends invited me to their houses. I got so many gifts. I also get things from Canada to give to them. Nothing is one sided. There is always give and take, to maintain relationships.

I came to Rochester, last night. Started my journey at 4.30 from Grimsby train station. I changed another train from Doncaster to King Cross. Train to Rochester, was from St. Pancras. St. Pancras station is at a walking distance from King Cross. 

From St. Pancras, it was forty minutes train to Rochester. I reached at 8.57 pm. My daughter was at the station with her husband, to receive me and my son. It is great to be with your loved ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk