I am back to Toronto

 


April 16th 2024

I am back from my three weeks trip to England. England, the land of three of my daughters, my sister and of my grand kids. End of my fairy tale period. I was back to Toronto on Saturday, just couple of days ago. It looks to me that I was never been away. 

Home is home, I am all set, back to normal. My suitcase is still to be sorted out. I have taken out half of the stuff. Gifts, I bought for my daughter in law and also my daughters sent couple of things for her, I have taken out all that. Daily routine medicines like Calcium, vitamin D, Centrum and some of my clothes, also gone to cupboards and closets, still I have to take out the rest. 

I will rearrange my closets. I don't want to do in hotchpotch manner. I will do it properly. For now, I have to focus on my work. I joined my office on Monday. It was great to be with my colleagues. I played Darts from 9.45 to 11.45. It was fun.

It is Tuesday, I am off today. Weather is great, beautiful sunny 11 C. I will walk to 'Rex Hall' to get my hair color, I have to do that today. I will get dark brown color not black, that will be more appropriate to my age. We have to make adjustments accordingly. I have to make some calls too, to my younger brother, and to my Uni friend. 

We have to talk to share our sentiments, our feelings. Even our day to day matters will be of interest to the person, we call. We have to be on same page, on same wave length, to enjoy our talks. Sharing is sort of meditation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk