From England back to Toronto

 

I am in Reading at my youngest daughter's place. Time flies. Today is my last day in England. My flight is tomorrow afternoon. End of my three weeks trip. 

My trip was great, busy with full of enjoyment. I divided my trip into three of my daughter's places. One week each, in Grimsby, Kent and in Reading. On my last day at Kent, we had sort of mega gathering. 

All of my daughters with husbands and all of my grandkids came to Kent to see me. We had lunch together. They gave me gifts too. I had great time with them. Moments to cherish, sort of keepsake for my memory box.

My daughters, the Grimbsy and Kent ones, came to Reading with me and my son. My daughter, the youngest one was driving them to her home. They stayed for overnight.

It was great all three of my daughters and my son, having time together, talking, sharing their childhood memories. I was happy to see my kids so connected. Next day, we went to Croydon City Centre, had lunch.

My daughter, the middle one, has her special daughter. She lives in 'Home'. We took her to eat out, from there, everyone dispersed. Me and my son and my youngest daughter, were back to Reading. 

I missed my eldest daughter. She is in Edmonton. She will be coming with her husband next month to see me in Toronto.

Last night my daughter's sister in law invited me to have dinner at her place. My trip will be over. I will do packing tonight. Leaving London tomorrow afternoon. Need prayers for my journey back to Canada. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk