I am back to business

 

It is a mixed sunny cloudy morning 4 C, a bit windy. I was planning to walk to Tim Hortons. I think, I have to skip. Rain is also on the way. We have to adjust to the circumstances. Nothing is a big deal. It is better to switch to plan, 'B', to enjoy our time, to make our day.

I was back from my three weeks trip to England, on last Saturday, just a week ago. I am all set, my routine is back to normal. We Humans are amazing creatures, have ability to adjust in all available circumstances. 

It is 9.45, I am done with my breakfast, sitting in my room. My computer is switched on. Window blinds are drawn up, I am enjoying view of my front garden. Magnolia tree is looking great, back to life, with pinkish buds all around. Some are smiling, some are with full of laughter. I see some green in all the skeleton trees around. My lawn is lush green. Nature is amazing.

Every season is unique with it's own beauty, always provides variety of sceneries, to behold, to cherish. Spring is time of back to life, to revive. Fall, is to slow down, to take a break. Winter is time to hibernate, to concentrate on the inside. God is Great, gives us variety of options to enjoy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk