Spring is time of revival

 


April 23rd 2024

Beautiful weather sunny and bright. It is 11.45, 12 C, perfect for my walk. It is around more than a month that I haven't been to Tim Hortons. I will go there today. Coffee House is like my second home. Library is like my office, my work place. I go there three days a week from 10 to 12, to play Darts. On Thursdays, from 1 pm to 3, I go there to play Carpet Bowling.

We have to engage ourselves after we retire. It is a key to stay positive. Doing nothing will take us down, leading to depression and other health issues. 

Doing nothing will never result into anything positive. Our brain gets stagnant with all sorts of thoughts. We start thinking negatives, like we are of no use. Nobody wants us. We are just like an extra piece. No one has time for us and cares. We are useless.

All such thoughts will result into extreme negativity. Our mind will not be in good shape to lead our body into any direction. We will get mixed signals and will be confused. We start getting into isolation, cutting off all relationships one after the other. No one likes to be with a low esteem person anyway.

We become a repulsive personality. We have no choice, except to start living with our own company. All strings cut off. We don't trust anyone to share what we feel inside. That ultimately leads to depression. We have to be away from all this. 

Try to stay active till you can. Value your health and the moments in hand. God forbid, things can change at any age. Do what you can to make your day. Don't have to wait. 

I am at Tim Hortons, sitting at my favorite spot, enjoying the atmosphere, my small coffee and my time alone. Time alone is sort of meditation. Try that sometimes. You will enjoy. Trust me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk